Enjoy the comforts of home in a remote mountain setting.
Make a reservation »
A range of accomodations from hostel to high-end tiny house.
- Hostel - give your back some love and share a brand new bungalow tent with six beds.
- Tent Cabins - 5 separate brand new bungalow tent cabins with multiple beds in each.
- Motel - shower in unit, kitchenettes (in some), multiple beds.
- Yurt - queen size bed, wood paneling, kitchenette, detached out-house.
- Boat House - full kitchen, full bathroom, Dish TV, 2 beds plus convertible couch
- Big Tiny - full kitchen, full bathroom, 2 full bedrooms with 3 beds total.
One of our newly contructed tent cabins.
A newly remodeled kitchen serves three hot meals a day.
- Breakfast: 7-9:30 am - Eggs, pancakes, bacon, sausage, burritos, biscuits and gravy, fruit, coffee.
- Lunch: 12-2 pm - Burgers and fries, hot sandwiches, tacos, salads and more.
- Dinner: 5:30-8:00 pm - Steak, pork, chicken, veggies, pizza, bbq, chefs choice, vegetarian option.
Our home-made pizza oven is a new guest favorite.
Open 7:00 am to 8:00 pm daily.
- Cold drinks - a huge variety of local, domestic, and imported brews; soda, energy drinks, juices, milk, etc
- Ice (10lb bags)
- Ice cream bars
- Dehydrated meals, meats and fruit
- Hiking gear - fuel, first aid, lighters
- VVR branded shirts, hoodies, mugs, stickers, and more
- Maps, books, and memorabilia
- Coffee corner
- Camping gear
The general store is stocked with necessities.
- Coin-operated hot showers
- Laundry: high-capacity washers and dryers
- Wi-fi internet access available for purchase
- Dish satellite TV
- Massage therapy on site
The VVR laundry room.