- The Fresno Yosemite International Airport (FAT) is the major airport serving the area. Click here for an up-to-date list of airlines running out of FAT.
- The Mammoth Yosemite Airport (MMH) is a smaller airport serving the Eastern Sierra area.
- Click here for ground transportation and rental car options out of Fresno International Airport.
- If you are driving to Fresno the best place to park is around the Fresno Airport. Just google "Fresno airport long term parking". Off-site parking facilities generally provide free shuttles to the airport and have less expensive rates then the airport.
- For the Eastern Sierra, Enterprise has offices in both Bishop and Mammoth.
From Fresno, you can take Greyhound to any major city in the United States, at exceptional rates. We recommend this to our out-of-country visitors if you have the time and would like to drive across country.
Fresno is on the Amtrak's San Joquin Route. This route terminates to the south in Bakersfield, California, and travels to the North to Stockton, Sacramento, and Oakland, California.
Travel options from the Eastern Sierra
From Bishop, take the ESTA Bus or East Side Sierra Shuttle to either Ridgecrest, or Yosemite.
From Ridgecrest, you can take the Greyhound or Amtrak into Fresno.
From Yosemite, you can take the YARTS into Merced or Fresno, and then take the Greyhound or Amtrak to your final destinations.
Once in Fresno, you can use Sierra Mountain Shuttle to take you to VVR, Mono Hot Springs, or Florence Lake (Muir Trail Ranch).